Who are Heath Care group?
Heath Care is a specialist provider of Ofsted Registered therapeutic intensive solo support services for young people between the ages of 8-18.
Based in the North West of England, with National coverage, we are an independent sector provider developed specifically to provide :-
- An opportunity for young people to ‘be individual’, progress, thrive and have good outcomes
- A normalised family environment
- An individual home, which is new, safe, modern, furnished with style and in a good location. Creating a ‘great environment to grow.
- An en-suite bedroom for the young person
- A home which is part of a support network of 3 homes, within 2 minutes walk of each other, all professionally managed by an Ofsted Registered Manager
- Up to 2:1 support “on tap”
- A variety of education options from mainstream, Pupil Referral Units, EBD Schools, Alternative Provision and Private Providers
- A clinically led therapeutic support package including clinical assessment, therapeutic care planning and bespoke support for the staff to deliver a therapeutic support plan throughout the length of the placement.
- Well-trained, highly motivated and well-supervised support staff.
- IT based paperless system to deliver care and support, record progress and incidents, which Managers, Staff, Social Workers and professionals can access in “Real Time” to check progress.