Heath Care Group uses its significant knowledge of the housing sector to work with partner developers to deliver solo homes for the young people it supports.
All of our homes are new located in areas where impact risk assessments indicate a medium to low likelihood of risk to young people. We look at:
- Social and Economic Statistics
- Social Mobility
- Education Provisions at Secondary Level (Primary if Required) and
- Crime statistics and levels of Anti-Social Behaviour and Disorder
- Local Police Intelligence on the areas highlighted
- Local Authority Intelligence on current youth activity and trends in the
Looked After Children’s Arena for the Area.
- Access to Leisure and Sporting Facilities
- Access to local shops and amenities
- Access to local transport
We put this into a Location Risk assessment and if the indication is positive we move to purchase the scheme for Heath Solo.